View January Residential Burglaries in Bolingbrook in a larger map
Two more burglaries have been reported by Bolingbrook police.
Sign up for our free, daily e-newsletter.
On Jan. 11, three Huffy bikes, two drills and a power saw were stolen from a Bolingbrook garage. The theft took place between noon and 3:30 p.m. in the 800 block of Grove Lane. The loss was valued at $1,250.
On Jan. 13, several pieces of jewelry were stolen between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. in the 100 block of Monterey Drive. The loss was valued at $5,200.
That makes four burglaries reported so far in Bolingbrook during the month of January. A fifth burglary is reported to have occurred between Dec. 10 and Jan. 5. In one instance, the burglar left after seeing a homeowner.
See the map above for where and when these January burglaries took place. Note that the street number is the block in which the crime occurred, not the specific address.
See More on Patch
- Six Thefts from Bolingbrook Homes in a Week: Bolingbrook Police
- $1,800 in Electronics Stolen from Bolingbrook Home: Police
- Thief Steals $1,400 in Goods from Car: Bolingbrook Police Blotter
- Gas Siphoned from Buses: Bolingbrook Police Blotter
- Burglar Steals $32,000 in Goods from Bolingbrook Townhome: Police
Most Popular articles
- Teen Stabbed to Death in Jewel Parking Lot: Romeoville Police
- UPDATED: 20-Year-Old Motorcycle Driver 'Severely Bruised' but Awake
- Man Apprehended Following Lockdown at Bolingbrook School
- Two Men Try to Lure Bolingbrook Student into Van
- Five More Sex Abuse Cases Filed Against Diocese, 2 in Bolingbrook