View Bolingbrook Residential Burglaries: Dec. 18-23 in a larger map
Four residential burglaries took place in Bolingbrook between Dec. 18 and 23, according to Bolingbrook police. Three took place in the same neighborhood.
Location: 500 block of Racine Lane
Incident: The homeowners discovered front and rear doors open, several room were rummaged through and two Xbox 360 game systems were stolen between 1:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., police said. The loss was valued at $550.
Location: 100 block of Norman Road
Incident: The front door was kicked in to gain entry, three laptops and other items were stolen between 3:30 p.m. and 10:19 p.m., police said.
Location: 400 block of Aristocrat Drive
Incident: Several pieces of jewelry for a total value of $13,000 were stolen from a Bolingbrook home. The rear sliding door of the home was found open and the jewelry was stolen between 6:50 a.m. and 5:40 p.m.
Location: 200 block of Douglass Way
Incident: A Wii game system, TV, digital camera and chair were stolen. The loss and damage of the incident was $3,100.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Bolingbrook news:
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- UPDATED: Two Injured in Motorcycle Accident at Route 53 and Boughton Road
- Xerox Adding 175 Full-Time Positions in Bolingbrook
- Alcohol Likely a Factor After Motorcyclist Crashes Bike Sunday: Bolingbrook Police
- Teen Stabbed to Death in Jewel Parking Lot: Romeoville Police
- Bolingbrook Man Busted for Child Porn