View Police: $21,000 in Goods Stolen from Locked Car in a larger map
Scanners, GPS and personal items stolen from locked car
Six scanners, a GPS and personal items valued at more than $21,000 were taken from a locked vehicle parked on the 200 block of Picardy Lane, Bolingbrook police said. The items were taken sometime after 4:30 p.m.
Cell phone, iPod stolen from unlocked car
A cell phone and an IPod valued more than $180 were taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 400 block of Cardinal Lane sometime after midnight, police said.
Domestic battery, criminal damage to property, resisting arrest
Alfredo Najera, 19, of 124 Lancaster, was arrested at 4:30 p.m. and charged with domestic battery, criminal damage to property and resisting arrest following an incident at the home address, police said.
Driving under the influence
Richard Phillips, 45, of 226 Haller Avenue, Romeoville, was arrested at 11 p.m. and charged with improper turn at an intersection, improper lane usage, driving while license suspended and driving under the influence following a traffic stop on the 400 block of North Bolingbrook Drive, police said.
See More on Patch
- Guns Stolen from Unlocked Car: Bolingbrook Police Blotter
- $1,800 in Electronics Stolen from Bolingbrook Home: Police
- Car Window Shattered, Possession of Marijuana: Bolingbrook Police Blotter
- $100 Counterfeit Bill at McDonald's: Bolingbrook Police Blotter
- Thefts from Cars, Hit and Run, DUI: Bolingbrook Police Blotter
Most Popular articles
- UPDATED: 20-Year-Old Motorcycle Driver 'Severely Bruised' but Awake
- Man Apprehended Following Lockdown at Bolingbrook School
- Two Men Try to Lure Bolingbrook Student into Van
- Teen Stabbed to Death in Jewel Parking Lot: Romeoville Police
- Valley View Approves Plan to Cut $560,000 in Administrative Costs