A two-bedroom, one-bathroom condominium at 710 Pinetree Ct., Romeoville, recently sold for $80,000.
Built in 1996, the 1,400 square-foot home has parquet flooring in one bedroom, which also has French doors leading to a 15-by-15 foot deck. Additionally, the home's master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, and the unit also has a washer and dryer as well as wood laminate flooring in the living/dining rooms.
These other properties recently sold, according to public property records.
- 704 Dorchester Dr.: $178,500
- 2301 Deerpath Rd.: $291,500
- 416 Justine Ave.: $145,000
- 24644 John Adams Dr.: $137,500
- 16317 Riverwood Ct.: $335,000
- 12040 S. Aero Dr. 21: $36,000
- 24955 Chelsea Ln.: $273,500
- 5314 Meadowbrook St.: $166,000
- 2822 River Bend Ln.: $98,122
- 25336 Federal Cir.: $284,000
- 11625 Chesapeake Dr.: $210,000
- 13936 Isle Royal Cir.: $140,000
- 546 N. Maggie Ln.: $122,000
- 710 Pinetree Ct.: $80,000
- 304 Macon Ave.: $46,500
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Bolingbrook, Plainfield and Romeoville Patch Real Estate Directories.