In the Valley View School District, it might as well be called a “Three-for-All.”
One day, three events—all celebrating Halloween, community and/or the ideal of a citizen outreach to stop bullying.
- The sixth annual Bolingbrook High School Building Latino Traditions Halloween Bash for Little Ones runs from 6-8 p.m. in the school cafeteria on Friday, Oct. 25. Children ages 2-9 are invited to attend (costumes are welcome). Enter through Door 17 on the south side of the school.
- The annual Oak View Elementary School PTO Fall Festival runs from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 25, at the school. Admission is free for PTO members’ families (up to a maximum of five people), $3 per family for others who bring a non-perishable food item and $5 per family for everyone else. Pizza, nachos, pop, water, popcorn and juice will be available for purchase. Costumes are encouraged. Enter through Door 6.
- The Jane Addams Middle School anti-bullying program will be the beneficiary of some of the proceeds from a Vendor Fair in the school cafeteria from 6-9 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 25. The list of suppliers scheduled to be on hand: Origami Owl, Thirty ONe, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Stella and Dot, Pink Zebra, Jamberry Nails, Premier Jewelry, Norwex, Mary Kay, Lia Sophia, Wildtree, Tastefully Simple, Tupperware, Avon, Planet Chiropractic and Longaberger Basket.
Headlines: Our Newsletter Overfloweth
- The Money-Saving Power of Food Buying Clubs
- Ten Neighbors Who Need Your Help Right Now
- Homes Sales Up Slightly in Bolingbrook from Sept. 2012 to ‘13