As the days grow shorter and summer winds to an end, so too do the opportunities to hunt for fresh fruits and vegetables at local farmer’s markets become fewer and more fleeting.
Well, to that end, you might want to visit the weekly farmer’s market at The Promenade Bolingbrook on Thursday (Sept. 19). The market—located at 631 E. Boughton Road—is open from 4-8 p.m. every Thursday through Oct. 3.
Headlines: Our Newsletter Overfloweth
- Flu Shots Available through Will County at Several Locations
- 5 Smart Spending Items for Your Family’s Fall Wardrobe
- Starbucks Asks Customers Not to Bring Guns Into Stores
Bolingbrook’s Favorite Bloggers
- Daley on exit: I could have won, that’s why I quit
- Bolingbrook Take a Look (Community Television Schedule)
- Mr. Transmission: Road Ready