Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
1. Assistant Teacher Needed for Child Care (Kiddie Academy, Bolingbrook): Some weeks full-time, others part-time.
2. Order Fulfillment/Warehouse Holiday Help (Internet Fashion Retailer, Plainfield): Fast-growing company needs person for filling orders, receiving merchandise and light stock work during holiday season.
3. Logistics Account Specialist (RR Donnelley, Bolingbrook): Under the direction of a more senior specialist, coordinate production of printed materials, online filings or print related services for the company’s customers.
4. Tech Trainee (T.D. Williamson, Inc., Romeoville): Acquires knowledge of TDW Services hot tapping procedures through on-the-job and formalized training to become competent in field service work. This position involves approximately 90 percent travel, typically in increments of 2 to 3 weeks.
5. Documentation Coordinator (ATI Physical Therapy, Bolingbrook): Individual is responsible for administering and processing subpoena and medical record requests, answering inquiries regarding request status and handling overall administrative tasks when required.