Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
1. Office Max Associate (Store 153, N. Weber Road, Bolingbrook): The store associate is responsible for positively contributing to the customer shopping experience by providing friendly, knowledgeable and professional service as well as assisting customers with a total solutions purchase.
2. Compliance Clerk (Crane Worldwide Logistics, Bolingbrook): This position of compliance clerk will support the Corporate Safety and Compliance (S&C) Department and the local operations. Maintaining the utmost confidentiality in dealing with individual’s records and business information.
3. Family Support Staff/In-Home Support Worker (Little City Foundation, Romeoville): Responsibilities include providing activities in people’s homes and their communities that foster independence, build friendships and increase self-esteem.
4. Customer Service for Internet Company (Internet Fashion Retailer, Plainfield): Christian based Internet company seeks outstanding customer service associate. Looking for a dedicated person with a positive attitude that enjoys helping people. Must be personable, detail orientated, able to multi-task and have good communication skills.
5. Warehouse Associate Needed (Employment Plus, Bolingbrook): Entry level (less than 6 months in a warehouse environment); full-time career opportunities; electric pallet jack, walkie experience (stand up); stand up forklift or reach truck; previous picking experience (voice experience helpful).