Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
• Great Clips in Bolingbrook is seeking a stylist.
• The State of Illinois is seeking a full-time corrections clerk in Will County.
• Joliet Public School District 86 is seeking a part-time food service assistant cook.
• Citgo in Lemont is seeking a procedure and document control coordinator.
• Physicians Immediate Care in Joliet is seeking a patient care coordinator.
• Verizon Wireless in Plainfield is seeking a full-time retail sales rep.
• KeHE Distributors in Romeoville is seeking a second-shift freezer stocker.
• Magid Glove & Safety in Romeoville is seeking a full-time import buyer.
• Experienced Tow Operators needed who live in the vicinity of the City of Elmhurst & Village of Woodridge. Class C non-CDL required, must be able to pass drug test & criminal background. Well established company with many benefits including 401k. Also hiring for Experienced Dispatchers & Skip Tracers. Send resumes to email@example.com or fax to 630-454-4431