Welcome to Local Jobs, our weekly column listing local job advertisements.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at email@example.com to be included in the next jobs roundup.
1. Maintenance Technician (CorTech, Bolingbrook): The manager is looking for well-diverse candidates with a background in electrical, mechanical, welding, fabricating, pneumatics/troubleshooting. They will be working on rubber injection presses, rubber mixer, test equipment, material handling/distribution equipment, and many other production machines.
2. Cash Application Specialist (ATI Physical Therapy, Bolingbrook): Individual is responsible for accurately posting both cash and credit deposits into the company computer systems by deposit date and conducting daily cash reconciliation. Strong communication skills and friendly disposition required with office staff to ensure the accuracy of data within the patient account.
3. House Cleaners (The Cleaning Authority, Plainfield): Full-time housecleaners needed. You must be available Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
4. Inside Casuality Claim Trainee (Allstate Corporate, Woodridge): As an Allstate Casualty Claim Trainee, you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people’s lives after they experience a loss. You will be responsible for investigating accidents to determine liability.
5. Part-Time Liquor Demonstrators (Adult Beverage Solutions, Naperville): Typical three-hour events are Thursday or Friday evenings and Saturdays. $18 an hour. Flexible schedule.