Too busy last week to stay up to date on all the news happening in and around Bolingbrook? Not to worry. Patch has your back.
In case you missed them, here were some of the top headlines from the last few days:
- A dramatic ended with sad news. The man was reported missing in the early morning of Aug. 2. After nearly three days of searching, authorities in a Lemont retention pond. Friends as someone always with a smile on his face.
- A Bolingbrook man caught in the undertow while fishing at the Geneva dam.
- A 19-year-old Bolingbrook man Tuesday after he allegedly had sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl in several nearby parks.
- Five Bolingbrook homes were .
- A Des Plaines man led Bolingbrook police on foot chase near the site of the old Borders storefront only to be .
- Valley View Superintendent Jim Mitchem kicked off the in Romeoville. The series outlined his plans and expectations this coming school year and beyond.
- Antonio Morrison, one of the nation's most sought-after high school football players,
- One of the three men cops say in July was caught. Then a week later, police arrested .
- The Will County Preservation Commission said the site of a proposed bridge that would connect Bolingbrook and Napervile.
- Police arrested two men, that have terrorized men and women wearing gold necklaces for the last several months.
- Ariel Massengale and Morgan Tuck helped lead the U19 U.S. National Team to in Chile.
- A Bolingbrook home was robbed of .
- We took great photos of the DuPage Township's.
- A majority of when it comes to safety and cleanliness, inspections performed by the Will County Regional Office of Education.
- We profiled , a family-owned business looked upon as a true community gem.
- More than $2,000 was .
- The . Students were credited with potentially saving nearly 2,300 lives lives during the 2010-11 school year.