Too busy last week to stay up to date on all the news happening in and around Bolingbrook? Not to worry. Patch has your back.
In case you missed them, here were some of the top headlines from the last few days:
- A Bolingbrook man was on the 200 block of Falconridge Way ended with police arresting the man without incident.
- The Illinois Tollway approved a that will force drivers who frequent the Illinois Tollway system to pay at least 35 cents more at each toll plaza, for I-Pass users—70 cents.
- Valley View Superintendent to the school board, who will likely approve the policy change at their next meeting.
- The 21-year-old Bolingbrook man who allegedly suffocated his 4-month old son in 2009 because the child was disturbing his sleep .
- Cameron Burnett and Josh Little, two members of the boys basketball team both , an NAIA school in Clinton, Iowa.
- A lion, a non-profit point-person and the family of one of the best young women's basketball players in the country were .
- Bolingbrook Director of Public Works Mike Drey said construction crews could be in three weeks.
- A Bolingbrook burglar took time during his home invasion to .
- Rob Lowe, who will play Bolingbrook's Drew Peterson in an upcoming Lifetime movie, said he's and opened up about the movie.
- A Bolingbrook man was before his car suffered the same fate.
- A Bolingbrook man while fleeing from Darien officers along Lemont Road.
- Zip Fitness and the Bolingbrook Urgent Care will both occupy spaces in the Market Square Center shopping plaza in the coming weeks after the village board .
- We featured DuCAP, a .
- A his intentions to run for U.S. Congress. The next day, announced he would vie for the same nomination.
- Patch introduced its newest feature—, which gives readers great local deals at half the cost.