Overman-Jones Funeral Home
- Carrie Ellen Shank, 102, of Bolingbrook. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Dec. 29 at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Naperville.
- Daniel H. “Dan” Kawabata, 27, of Plainfield. The married father of one enjoyed reading comic books and was a fan of the Chicago Cubs. Memorials can be made to Education Fund for Sophia Kawabata, c/o BMO-Harris Bank.
- Nancy M. Sandercock, 81, of Bolingbrook. In her career she was a nurse, a certified Mental Health Specialist and substitute teacher. She also enjoyed running and golfing. Memorials can be made to Patrick’s Residence, Naperville, and Compass Church, Naperville.
Bolingbrook-McCauley Funeral Chapel & Crematorium
- Josefina T. Benito, 94, of Bolingbrook. Services will be private.
- Charles J. "Chuck" Danhof 68, of Bolingbrook. Memorials for husband and father, who was very involved in the local community, can be made to the American Cancer Society.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about local funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.