- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 52
- Family: Spouse - Brenda, 52; Children - Melvin, Jr., 34; Erika, 24; Mawaldi, 18.
- Education (degree and school): Central Texas College, Criminal Justice, Military Correspondence Police Administration, Master in Tae-Kwan-Do Yong in University
- Occupation: Correctional Officer
- Political party affiliation, If any: Democrat
- Previous elected offices: None
- Applicable experience qualifying you for the position: Ethics, Discipline, Military U.S. Army with nine years of service, 16 years of service as a Correctional Officer.
Why are you running for this office?
To be a servant to my community.
What will be your most important priority if you get elected?
To improve visibility to all Township services.
What sets you apart from the other candidates?
My desire help and be of service to all the in the community.
How long have you lived in your community and/or been active in local issues?
For fifteen years. No.
What's your favorite thing about DuPage Township?
My concerns is for the youth, elderly and those less fortunate.
What are the biggest challenges facing DuPage Township, and how would you address them?
Making sure that services,and programs are made known to all residents. Expand the youth program. With a martial arts training component.