A myriad of popular Midwest bands will take the stage every Wednesday night this summer at the village's , thanks to sponsorships by the and the .
The free shows begin at 7:30 p.m. and will be held rain or shine. The Bolingbrook Performing Arts Center is located behind Town Center at 375 W. Briarcliff Road.
Attendees can bring bring their own picnic and/or purchase food and beverages. Bring blankets or lawn chairs.
The Summer 2012 schedule is as follows:
- June 13: Chemically Imbalanced
- June 20: AC Rock
- June 27: Johnny Rustler & the Beach Bum Band
- July 4: Entertainment not scheduled due to the holiday.
- July 11: Chi-town Showstoppers
- July 18: 5 Guys Named Moe
- July 25: 7th Heaven
- Aug. 1: Serendipity
- Aug. 8: Thunder Road
- Aug. 15: Lisa McClowry
- Aug. 22: Reddy-R-Knot
- Aug. 29: Hi Infidelity
The annual Bolingbrook Jubilee will be held Aug. 17-19.
The concert schedule for the Jubilee is as follows:
Friday, Aug. 17
- 6 p.m.: The Covergirls (Violins)
- 7:30 p.m.: Covergurl
- 9:30 p.m.: ARRA
Saturday, Aug. 18
- 5 p.m.: Karen Hart Band
- 7 p.m.: Rock of Ages
- 9 p.m.: Infinity
Sunday, Aug. 19
- 2:30 p.m.: Nick Lynch/Silversmith
- 4:30 p.m.: Bob West - Elvis
- 6:30 p.m.: The Voices
- 8:30 p.m.: The Buckinghams
For more information about the concerts, go to www.bolingbrook.com and click on Performing Arts Center (PAC).