Halloween is a fun time of year for both children and adults alike. Here are some quick tips to make Halloween safe and enjoyable for everyone!
- Only visit houses that are well lit
- Carry a flashlight
- Stay in a group and communicate your route
- Remember to walk, not run- and never cut across lawns or driveways
- Be sure your pets are secured and put away
- Never allow children to eat candy before it is inspected
- Have fun!
Wishing you a healthy and happy Halloween!
Jamie Bajgert, CWP
Uniquely You Wellness Coaching- http://www.uniquelyyouwellness.com
Like free stuff? Only a few days left to enter to win a FREE Halloween wellness gift basket from UYWC here: http://www.uniquelyyouwellness.com/Promotions.html