As you start to plan your week ahead, you might also want to start thinking about that big eat-a-thon upcoming later this month. Yes, it’s November. Can you believe it? And, yes, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Can you believe it?
Want to do something different this year? Let someone else handle the cooking? Then, you might want to contact the Bolingbrook Park District and Ashbury’s at Boughton Ridge. Ashbury’s resident chef can put together a feast for you, including all the fixings. Packages start at $130 and feed 8-10 adults.
Orders must be placed by Nov. 25. Pickup times are between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Nov. 28. For more information, call (630) 783-6601.
- Search for Local Jobs (A tool to help you find employment)
- Buy-Sell-Trade (An online community swap shop)
- Business Listings (A directory of local businesses)
The Patch User Guide
- Town Square (A place for your to post anything you want)
- Events Calendar (A place to post upcoming local events)
- Start Blogging (A forum to share your expertise on a particular subject or an area of interest)