One of Valley View School District's largest elementary schools, Beverly Skoff Elementary is located at Normantown and Rogers roads. With a large bilingual population, the school houses the district's bilingual center, offering English as a second language programs to students from several campuses. Skoff fifth-graders attend classes at the adjacent John J. Lukancic Middle School building. According to Princpal Laura Noon, the school has a young, tech-savvy staff.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk access
- Founding Date: Sept. 8, 2005
- Number of students: 829
- Male-to-female ratio: 425:404
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 86
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school is involved in community charity efforts, partnering with the Kiwanis Club of Romeoville and hosting fundraisers at local businesses.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: K-5
- Features: Cafeteria, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Beverly Skoff students can participate in the Young Rembrandts after-school art program, reading club and yearbook club. The school also offers TAPS - Titans are Positive Students, an outreach effort to help meet students' social and emotional needs.
- Sports teams: The school offers intramural athletics during the fall and spring seasons.